I have had a big headache today. I want to record this so it can help me or others in the future. I had major issues today on this website. I wanted to activate some plugins and it did work. But when I tried to do more then I got a error memory allocation code and my plugins did not work.
It was very hard to diagnose and fix but the web has all the answers. I had to Google it and boom! the answer is there.
Go here to fix any error memory allocation issues with your WordPress website. I know that this web page has helped me lots of times. It is hard to diagnose issues with your website.
Activated plugins and they wouldn’t activate. There was nothing that I could do to make it work. You will have to go to the wp-config and change from false to true the debug rule. Then you will see all error codes on your website.
There you can see if you can fix it. I just had to add a memory MB code to the config page and all plugins activated without any issues.